Last minute holiday shopping is no worries with so many great local places to pick up gifts in Parma! Here are a few of our picks. Share yours in the comment section below!
1. Rudy’s Studel & Bakery has served up delicious bakery since 1948. Besides bakery and pierogies, you can also pick up a Rudy’s T-shirt for a local fan.
2. Stop by Little Birdie Wine Nest for a plethora of gifts from local artists (some edible!), or pick up gift cards that can be used to enjoy the shop, yoga studio or craft classes, and of course a wonderful selection of wine!
3. A gift card to Big Creek Massotherapy could be the perfect gift to the stressed-out soul in your life. The studio also sells handmade bath and body products to go along with your envelope.
4.Honey Hut on State Rd. has gift cards and T-shirts for the ice cream lover in your life.
5. If you know someone who is into darts or want to be, there is no better place to go than Anglo-American Darts. They have it all, from darts to dartboards and even disc golf supplies. If you haven’t a clue what to pick out, don’t worry. The shop’s owner Matt will be happy to help you.
6. Stop by Parma’s newest clothing boutique Abby and Jay for clothes and accessories for your sister or girlfriend.
7. For the craft beer lover in your life, look no further than Mack’s Beverage. They’ve got just about every brand you could want (even local breweries that don’t usually distribute) and even let you make your own six-packs.
8. Gaelic Imports is the place to go for all things Irish in Parma. In addition to popular Irish gifts, the shop offers handmade bakery like soda bread and meat pies, scotch eggs and more! Order ahead to ensure they’ll have what you’re looking for.
9. LVIV International Store is stocked full of Ukrainian gifts from decorative to edible! Put together a basket from Parma’s Ukrainian Village for your friends and family to explore.
10. Visit Final Score Sporting Goods for custom screen printing on many types of custom apparel for umpires, referees, schools, corporations, sports teams, organizations, and local unions. Also a great stop for varsity letterman jackets!
11. Gift shop for Cleveland Metroparks apparel and other paraphernalia. Great for those who love the outdoors!
12. Parma Armory sells more than firearms. Craftsmen with studios within the armory make handmade gun holsters and archery equipment. The armory shop also offers first aid supplies and specialty coffee. You can always just get a gift card too!
13. Guarantee fun for those with kids with a gift card to Make Believe family fun center.
14. Prama Artspace offers Parma T-shirts and other artwork from local creatives.
15. Don’t forget our own Parma merchandise including T-shirts, stickers and coozies!
16. S&K Beverage also boasts a great collection of craft beers and make your own six packs, but they also have popular holiday crafts on tap, so you can pick up a growler for around $12!
17. Give the gift of yoga with Parma’s newest studio. Although Yellow Brick Yoga doesn’t quite offer gift cards yet, a hand-made coupon promising to purchase classes can be equally charming. Gift cards to other area studios will also allow your recipient to participate in the variety of activities places like Soza Fitness offers, jump along at Krazy Fit, or enjoy one of the area’s other gyms.
18. Pick up a gift card to a local car wash like Sgt. Clean’s or Jerry Kuhn’s. Who doesn’t want to wash all that winter salt off for free?
19. Swing by Hokulia Shave Ice for gift cards and local gourmet popcorn and nuts!
20. When all else fails, stop by the plethora of local restaurants, butcher shops, bakeries, bowling alleys and pizza joints for a gift card and your holiday shopping will be done before you know it, all while supporting your local community.